Although, at first glance it appears to be a maze, the labyrinth is actually a balanced path of circular lines. Unlike a maze, by following the path of the labyrinth, one is led to the center and back out again. The labyrinth is a metaphor for the journey of life.
Consider these interesting points about the labyrinth:
- Although there are many twists and turns along the path, eventually you will always get to where you need to go
- When you feel you are the furthest away from the center, you are actually much closer than you know
- Although you feel you are simply walking in circles, the labyrinth actually brings balance
- Staying on the path can help bring clarity and healing
- When you journal, there are many twists and turns as you write, but eventually you will get to where you need to go
- Frequently when you journal, it feels like just a jumble of words, but suddenly, unexpectedly it all begins to make sense
- Journaling can sometimes feel like just a spewing of words, but done on a regular basis, journaling can bring balance to your life
- Daily journaling can bring clarity and healing
If you find yourself needing some help in working with more focus and greater efficiency, contact me and request a GRATIS SESSION via phone or in person. Phone (800) 552-WRITE, that's (800) 552-9748 or write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Take good care,
Please jump in and respond on this blog, by clicking the green 'Comments' link just below.
If you are new to blogging, here are some instructions. If you are the first leave a comment, it will say '0 Comments' - just click that link. If you do not have one of the listed accounts, please choose either Name/URL or Anonymous from the profile list before you click 'Post Comment'